Talk:Radon difluoride

Page contents not supported in other languages.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiProject iconChemicals Stub‑class Low‑importance
WikiProject iconThis article is within the scope of WikiProject Chemicals, a daughter project of WikiProject Chemistry, which aims to improve Wikipedia's coverage of chemicals. To participate, help improve this article or visit the project page for details on the project.
StubThis article has been rated as Stub-class on Wikipedia's content assessment scale.
 Low This article has been rated as Low-importance on the project's importance scale.


i need a description of radon fluoride

RaF is Radium difluoride. RnF is probably what youŕe talking about. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Porygon-Z474 (talkcontribs) 14:59, 17 October 2018 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Radium difluoride would be RaF2; RaF would be a monofluoride (which would not be a stable compound but should exist as a radical). Double sharp (talk) 16:03, 17 October 2018 (UTC)Reply[reply]


isn't the name spelled "flouride"? Starhood` 18:25, 23 September 2006 (UTC)Reply[reply]

No, the element is "fluorine", and its compounds are "fluorides". The name comes (indirectly) from the Latin fluere, to flow. —Keenan Pepper 18:36, 23 September 2006 (UTC)Reply[reply]