|Location||1801 Bur Oak Avenue|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections|| GO Transit bus|
York Region Transit
102D Toronto Transit Commission
|Structure type||Station building|
|Station code||GO Transit: MJ|
Mount Joy GO Station is a railway station and bus station in the GO Transit network located in the City of Markham, Ontario, Canada. It is located in the community of Mount Joy, north of the old town of Markham, at the intersection of Markham Road and Bur Oak Avenue and is a stop on the Stouffville line train service. It is also the northern terminus of most of the Stouffville line's off-peak train services.
- York University GO Bus Service; Eastern Terminus of Route 54 (Highway 407 East Service, Markham-Hwy 407 Bus Terminal branch)
- Routes 70 and 71 (Stouffville GO Train-Bus Service) which provide off-peak and contra-peak service.
York Region Transit
- 18 Bur Oak eastbound to Cornell Terminal and westbound to Angus Glen Community Centre (No late evening or weekend service)
- 303 Bur Oak Express runs east along Bur Oak Avenue to the community of Cornell before running express to Finch Station. (rush hours only, AM to Finch, PM from Finch)
- 304 Mount Joy Express runs in the communities west and southwest of the station before running express to Finch Station. (rush hours only, AM to Finch, PM from Finch)
Toronto Transit Commission
102D Markham Road to Warden Station. This route is operated by the TTC on behalf of YRT. A YRT fare is charged when the bus is in Markham and a TTC fare charged when the bus is in Toronto (i.e. South of Steeles Avenue)
- "Drivers of Ridership and Revenue" (PDF). Metrolinx. 2019-02-07. p. 4. Retrieved 2019-01-31.
- "Mount Joy GO Station Information". GO Transit. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- "Route Navigator 18 Bur Oak" (PDF). York Region Transit. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- "Route 303 Navigator" (PDF). yrt.ca. York Region Transit. 6 January 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "Route 304 Navigator" (PDF). yrt.ca. York Region Transit. 28 April 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2020.
- "TTC 102 Markham Rd Northbound Stops". Toronto Transit Commission. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Media related to Mount Joy GO Station at Wikimedia Commons
- GO Transit station page for Mount Joy GO Station