Sentience is the ability to perceive subjectively.
Sentient may also refer to:
- Sentient (intelligence analysis system), an automated intelligence analysis system under development by the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) of the United States federal government
- Sentient (video game), a videogame developed by Psygnosis in 1997 for the PlayStation and PC
- Sentient computing, a form of ubiquitous computing which uses sensors to perceive its environment and react accordingly
- Sentient Information Systems, a Dutch software company specialized in data mining
- Sentient diet, also referred to as Sattvic diet
- Sentients, an alien race from Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
- The Sentients, a faction in the online game Warframe, described as a race of terraforming machines from the Tau system
- Sentience (EP), an EP by electronic music producer 1788-L.